BRISTOL, ENGLAND - OCTOBER 14: In this photo illustration some of the thousands of empty canisters of nitrous oxide that were collected at the end of a music festival are seen on October 14, 2015 in Bristol, England. The UK government is moving towards the ban of sale of the gas -that is used legitimately as a anaesthetic pain relief and also in the production of whipped cream - to clubbers and partygoers because of its potential health risks. (Photo by Matt Cardy/Getty Images)

So sad how this incident occurred to a “Lifestyle Blogger”.

Rebecca, who was not doing anything out of the ordinary with the whip can had gotten hit in the chest as it exploded. She sadly passed away due to cardiac arrest.

Read More!