Don’t stress too much about what to get your dad for Father’s Day! We’ve got you covered…maybe.
With Father’s Day right around the corner, you may be scrambling to find a last minute something for Dad. Perhaps this little guide will get you out of your gift-giving rut, but if we’re being honest, it’s more likely that this list won’t help very much at all. After all, we’re all for a good laugh here at KISS mornings. We took a look around the internet to curate a list of our favorite funky Father’s Day gifts.
- BBQ Sword Skewer, $17.57 – For the grilling dad who wants to get his Zorro on
- Nose Eyeglass Holder, $5.99- Because losing glasses is just one of those universal “Dad Things”
- Fart-Filtering Underwear, $47.00 – Because a gassy dad doesn’t always have to spell “misery” for everyone else
- Craft IPA Beer Shampoo and Conditioner, $19.95 – I can’t imagine showing up to work smelling like booze is a great idea, but it’ll sure get some laughs (and maybe a side-eye from your boss)!
- Bottle Opener T-Shirt, $24.95 – We’ve seen them in hats and even in shoes, but t-shirts? Who knew?
Tweet us and let us know what you’re doing for Pops to celebrate his special day @theMRLshow!