Yes, it's convenient and super cheap.. but are you obsessed?
Here are signs that you may be..
- You got married at Costco (no lie.. this is a thing)
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) September 27, 2017
- can't decide what's for dinner? Go to Costco. Not to buy food, simply for the taste samples
- The guy who checks the receipts at the exit knows you by name
- When someone is lost, you know where to direct them
- After a stressful day at work, you just want to go to Costco and enjoy a pizza slice and ice cream cone
- Your favorite movie is the 2006 Dane Cook bomb, "Employee of the Month"
- You've bought so much in bulk, people assume you're a doomsday prepper
Are you obsessed with Costco? Tweet us! @theMRLshow